WFO NORTHERN INDIANA Warnings, Watches and Advisories for Saturday, May 14, 2022
AREAL FLOOD ADVISORY
National Weather Service Northern Indiana
257 PM EDT Sat May 14 2022
…FLOOD ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM EDT THIS EVENING…
* WHAT…Flooding caused by excessive rainfall is expected.
* WHERE…A portion of northern Indiana, including the following
counties, Fulton IN, Kosciusko, Miami and Wabash.
* WHEN…Until 600 PM EDT.
* IMPACTS…Minor flooding in low-lying and poor drainage areas.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…
– At 257 PM EDT, Doppler radar indicated heavy rain due to
thunderstorms. Minor flooding is ongoing or expected to begin
shortly in the advisory area. Between 1 and 2 inches of rain
– Additional rainfall amounts of 1 to 2 inches are expected
over the area. This additional rain will result in minor
– Some locations that will experience flooding include…
Akron, Silver Lake, Claypool, Disko, Beaver Dam Lake and
Turn around, don’t drown when encountering flooded roads. Most flood
deaths occur in vehicles.
Copyright 2022 AccuWeather
Copyright 2022 AccuWeather. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.